Saturday, July 7, 2007

Ramblings - D'oh!!

I seem to have made it a habit to think very hard about the things I'm about to write in this here blog. How stupid is that? These are supposed to be ramblings. You don't think you idiot, you just write whatever occurs to you in that moment. So, I ask myself, what do you write when your mind's blank? You write 'blank', pat came my reply to myself. Yeah, that makes sense and compelling reading. But that's the whole point moron. You don't really care about making this 'compelling reading' and you certainly don't care about making 'sense'. Who would read this blog then, genius? You think people care about the condition of your perpetually empty, insane mind? Do I care? Well, no, not really, but it'd be nice if people read all this once in a while. Well, yes, but.....

OK, Is talking to yourself all the time normal? And I talk with myself inside my mind not only in my voice (that's the confused and stupid one), but a few more. There's my Munnabhai voice, there's the cynical Lennon voice, the surreal and dreamy Marquez voice (even though I have no idea how he talks and how his voice sounds), and then there is the throaty, rough, a politically aware Dylan voice, and there are a few others. I could probably have a PARTY!!!! right here inside my head if I wanted to. And no two people would have to talk to each other during the whole time! Am I crazy or what?!?!

Now, that's much better, don't you think? You've honoured and respected the theme of the bloody blog. You should be proud. Oh I am, it's just that, you know, I'm not that loony. Meh? Who cares? It's not like anybody reads all this crap you write anyway, and even if anybody did, what's the chance it'll be someone you know, and even if it is someone you know, what's the chance they'll know it's you who's written (or typed - for any insufferable pedant who might stumble here) all this. Next to none my friend, next to none. This is why people love the internet, I guess. Oh yeah baby!! (That was my Austin Powers voice by the way) Smashing!!

So that settles it then aye, we won't be having this conversation again, savvy. Or will we mate? I'm talking to you, ya jelly livered coward!! Mmmm, jelly! liver! *drool*

Adios.

1 comment:

D.Pod said...

Hi Doremi,
I didn't want to respond to you on an old post of mine, as I'm unsure as to whether you'd read it or not.

Are you saying that there aren't Muslims attacking Western countries? Or are you stating that this war is a Muslim vs. Christianity conflict? Forgive me, but your comment was somewhat vague. I'd be interested in hearing your "Eastern" opinion.

Thanks for reading and opining.