Monday, April 7, 2008

Absence

Well, yeah, I have been absent from the blogger world for sometime now. Because I was 'found' by people I know, people I wanted this place to be a secret from, because I was too lazy, because I couldn't find something to write about, because I know not many people actually read my blogs, so I wouldn't actually be missed, and also because I had forgotten about this place.

But right now, I think it's safe to make a comeback. I've kept a sufficiently low profile this long, so I doubt anyone would be checking on the blog nowadays. So, I hope I'll be churning out a few posts from now on with more regularity than I've done so far. You probably hope the opposite (well I'll be damned if I know why you are reading this then), so we're all in agreement. Sort of.

No that didn't make sense...... or did it? D'oh!

No comments: