Monday, April 7, 2008

Absence

Yes, I've been absent from my blog for quite some time now. A lot of factors played their part for my untimely and unfortunate departure from these blessed pages. Because the blog was 'found' by people I was hoping this would be a secret, not to be seen, because I am just extraordinarily lazy, because I knew not many people would be holding their breath waiting for my next post (in case, anyone did, my apologies and condolences), and also because I plain forgot about this place.

But now that I've kept a sufficiently low profile for the last 6 months or so, I'm ready for a comeback and ready again to write the crap that only I can write, and only I and a few very unfortunate souls read, who stumble upon my lair. My heart goes out to them, brave martyrs.

Goodbye.

PS - If I don't actually post regularly and disappear again and this was just a premature attempt at a comeback, I'd advise not waiting with bated breath. Lung problems are sure to follow.

No comments: