Thursday, September 22, 2011

Infinite

The world is so big, love,
So big we can go on forever,
The world is so cruel, love,
So cruel we will never reach the end.

All we have is so little, love,
All we have is you and me,
All we have is so much, love,
All we have is what lets us be.

Do you need the world to know, love?
Do you need the world to see?
Do we spend eternity together, love?
Do we part ways to be free?

What do I say to you now, love?
What do I say to change our life?
What if my words could change the world, love?
What if sadness disappeared and joy was rife?

Words mean nothing to me now, love,
They seem hollow and untrue,
Wish for my happiness now, love,
And all my happiness is you.

2 comments:

Jayan said...

Nice one, Doremi. You have a lyrical bent I see.

Arjun said...

Thank you.