Thursday, March 18, 2010

P for Pretentious

This perfection that has pervaded my perversions presently, is putrid and pernicious, but provided by the passive populace, preaching and poaching on my present and my past and the perception that positive participation will protect my person, a priori, paying no heed to my pitiful protests, parting me from my placidity and panache and possibly producing a posse who are party to my perish - patient, pleased and poised


Inspired by the film, V for Vendetta. And I think it does make sense, in some ways...

4 comments:

Gauri Gharpure said...

brilliant play with words. i say this again: u shud write more often.

Gauri Gharpure said...

and if not moderation, you may at least allow word verification to keep away bots!

Arjun said...

thanks gauri.

would i look especially dumb if i asked you how i can add word verification?

Arjun said...

thanks again for the word verification tip, it has been done.